1/21/2007

Life-33

因為知道這個週末要工作,所以記得把Maximilian的《Lady Sleep》帶回家。我很喜歡一個人聽Maximilian,我想也只適合一個人聽。這是一種不能分享的音樂,在我跟細雨跟Maximilian的歌聲之間,不可以存在其他聲音,尤其是家居的聲音:電視節目、炒菜、腳步、說話(而且常是一些言不及義的內容),否則便會破壞了一切。所以,這是註定我只能在冬季跟梅雨季裡一個人聽Maximilian嗎?(笑)

雖然我這麼喜歡他,不過《Lady Sleep》裡我最喜歡的卻是《The Days Are Long And Filled With Pain》。Niina Susanna Rinne的聲音溫柔而充滿光亮,像深夜裡搖曳的燭光與星光,絕望卻又令人充滿希望。專輯內附的歌詞沒有這一首,我在網路上找到歌詞,貼在下面。

The Days Are Long And Filled With Pain╱Niina Susanna Rinne

The days are long and filled with pain
We'll throw our lives away again
I've never seen in my whole life
My worst friend's sugar baby wife

Now my life is gone
Won't you try to hold me tight?
'Cause you'll be me and I'll be out
What will I find inside my head?
The sun is gone
But there's still light down inside my mind
There's still a lot for us to see in this life

Today you slipped into my head
I'm waiting for you inside my bed
There ain't no sense in feeling low
I need more when you ever have to go

Now my life is gone
Won't you try to hold me tight?
'Cause you'll be me and I'll be out
What will I find inside my head?
The sun is gone
But there's still light down inside my mind
There's still a lot for us to see in this life

Some might say that I walked through that door
All my dreams are made of stupid whores
Some might say that I fell from the sky
But I have got a pillow in my eye

The days are long and filled with pain
We'll throw our lives away again
I've never seen in my whole life
My worst friend's sugar baby wife

Now my life is gone
Won't you try to hold me tight?
'Cause you'll be me and I'll be out
What will I find inside my head?
The sun is gone
But there's still light down inside my mind
There's still a lot for us to see in this life

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Dear Milan:
Maximilian Hecker 六月發了新曲加精選專輯Once I Was,七月來開唱的日子公開了,共三場,北、中、南各一,7月8.9.10日。場次護照已開始預售,護照可換最新海報一張(75*52cm),細節可參考博客來。 (^_^)

好奇怪,剛才確實送出了留言,卻沒有順利顯示。所以,再貼一次,希望這次能成功留言。

匿名 提到...

抱歉,寫錯專輯發售期間。Once I Was是5.14發行。(汗)

Dai 提到...

感謝分享~~
消息兩週前在博客來看到
還以為自己眼花了
這位先生真是喜歡台灣呢....